- During highly visible negotiations concerning a Teamsters-covered facility, a company must maintain a good relationship with its other unions.
- A hospital that is an area’s second largest employer has to communicate the impact of cost-cutting program on employees, physicians, patients and the community.
- A healthcare system for the aging with muliple locations faces increased union activity.
- During negotiations over a first contract, a union makes false accusations to the news media that a continuing care retirement community is understaffed.
- A natural gas pipeline company must rebuild the trust and commitment of employees after the first phase of a re-engineering program fails.