Accidents and Recalls
- A supermarket company has an E. coli scare in a community where it operates several stores.
- A local television station hears false rumors of listeria contamination at a cheese processing plant.
- The father of a little girl with a minor injury threatens to sue the retail store where the injury occurred.
- In the aftermath of an auto accident in which an employee of a large healthcare provider overturns a van and kills a patient, local politicians and disgruntled employees make false accusations in the news media.
- A real estate management company has to evacuate 100 units in an 800-unit apartment complex for three months to make structural renovations that might vent gases within the complex.
- A bakery has a minor ammonia leak that the news media wants to blow out of proportion.