- A large medical foundation appropriates the name of a liberal arts college for its own newly established medical school.
- An attorney is accused of racism by local minority leaders after filing a petition with the Federal Communications Commission.
- A former vendor makes false and damaging accusations about a major national foundation to the news media.
- A regional office of a national company fears adverse publicity from a major lawsuit.
- Family members not involved in a large business sue the family members running the business.