Mergers, Aquisitions and Corporate Moves
- One of America’s largest companies faces false rumors that it is about to be acquired or go into bankruptcy.
- Politicians get involved when an international company closes down the fourth largest employer in a rural county.
- A large comany has to announce the resignation of its president a few weeks after closing one of its business lines.
- A major regional public-private partnership fires its executive director.
- A supermarket company tries to rebuild its reputation and sales after leaving Chapter 11 bankruptcy.