Here’s another self-serving blog entry, but at least it’s about my poetry and not my business:
You can now view my complete September 20 performance at the main branch of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. I read some old favorites from Music from Words, plus some new poems, hot off the grill!
And while I’m at it, some of you might be interested in how to purchase my work. By all means, buy enough copies of Music from Words for all your friends and neighbors, at www.belldaybooks.com or www.amazon.com or at most brick-and-mortar or online bookstores.
And here is a list of individual poems that have been published in the last year. Please buy multiple copies of these issues of these journals (and tell them Marc sent you!):
- Acapella Zoo #1 (Fall 2008): “The Walk Away”
- Bagel Bards IV (Spring 2009): “That Night You Woke Up Laughing”
- Journey (Spring 2009, Eden Waters Press): “A Modern Passion”
- Jewish Currents Volume 64, #1 (Autumn 2009): “Uncle Freddy’s Home Movies”
- Sin Fronteras #13 (Spring 2009): “Occam’s Razor”
- Slant 22 (May 2009): “A Question Mark About the Mousterians”
- Wilderness House Literary Review #3 (2009): At the Cocktail Party
We return you to your regular programming…